Ivy Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New assignment!

3 posters

Go down

New assignment! Empty New assignment!

Post  Ian Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:23 pm

OK!= =this is my third time typing this!
i forget Antony's e-mail address((whisper
i can only remember this wedsite((look around
WOW!full of memorise!

To Mr Antony and my C class:
i miss you all a lot, i miss the way we have class together, i miss the time we play Mr Antony's......game....and i miss every person there...
how are you guys there in IVY?is everything fine?are the new students good?
i am so fine here !they have their first class start at 8:40,and each day ends at 2:50!isn't that cool?!and we have only four couses each semester!it's like i have PE math science and ESL everyday for this semester!cool!right?
and becaause of every teacher in IVY, i am now use to the way they speak,teach and everything!and i know what ther're talking about in science,and math!!
hope you guys can have a good time there!
write me a letter if you guys can!
OK!this is the plan:Mr~i know that students won't come to this wedsite if you don't give them an assignment!so tell them that there's a serious assignment that will effect their grades!XD
and bring them to the computer lab and read these!XD
Thanks
your friend
Ian~

Ian

Back to top Go down

New assignment! Empty Hai...Ian and Harry

Post  Admin Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:20 am

Hai,

Happy to hear from you and I will ask JC students to read your post and to reply. I am happy or sad to inform you I am no longer teaching JC Science. Ian and Harry, Please try your best to study hard and you can apply for scholarships.

Take care and Keep in touch

Ronnie(the one who always like to say "grow up" and "no more.............")

Miss you a lot

Admin
Admin

https://ivyscience.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New assignment! Empty Hello ^^

Post  April Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:15 pm

It's glad to hear you are happy
We miss you guys a lot... miss everything that we had done..

Now C class didn't have Miss Beau's class (sad) ><
We have two new teachers one is came from South Africa the other one is came from America both of them are Mr Watson & Sperman's friends!!
Our history teacher is Mr. Watson ( Is really fun in his class). Oh! One of the new teacher's name is Mr.Watson, too!! But we call him Mr.J. Watson. Drama teacher is Miss. Tompkins (I'm not sure how to spell her name) who came from south Africa. Now English class also have to divided into three groups A, B, and C. And our English teacher is Sydney!!!!! Er.... Is so hard you know?! Because we are learning grammar and I'm not good at grammar you already know that. Next semester we are going to learn senior English!!! Er.... I really hope the time can go back again... I miss the time that all of us were together... Now we don't have the chance to play "boring game" (sad) But maybe other groups can play the game because they have Miss. Beau's class = =

Anyway write e-mail or leave the offline massage to me if you guys have time but I'm not sure if I have time= = This semester is really busy everyday~ If you are curious about the first grade you may go to ask "Sandy" I think she will tell you guys. Oh! Two group B members come up to group C!!!

Keep in touch! Love yar~ Always be happy! By your friend April
2008/09/27 =)

April

Back to top Go down

New assignment! Empty Re: New assignment!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum